- Pace yourself and drink responsibly – we want you to remember all of your big night!
- Anyone arriving intoxicated may be refused admission.
- Anyone dressed inappropriately may be refused admission.
- Anyone caught trying to bring alcohol onto hotel premises WILL be refused admission.
- ID required.
- This ticket does not guarantee admission. DEBSireland.COM reserve the right to refuse admission (ROAR). It is our policy to carry out random searches, which may be assisted by sniffer dogs.
- This is a non-refundable ticket.
- No admission to the venue after 8.30pm.
- Inform your debs committee if you have a special dietary requirement three weeks prior to your debs and then on the night let the waitress know immediately that you have a special request.
- Place your coats and valuables in the cloakroom (access all night).
- Ladies pumps are available to buy in the cloakroom.
- Buses leave the pick-up point strictly on time. DEBSireland.COM are not responsible for anyone left behind.
- Any problems/questions on the night talk to a DEBSireland.COM staff member.
- If any items are lost on the night please log onto www.debsireland.com and fill out the Lost and Found Form.
- Finally and most importantly have a brilliant night!
Golden Tickets/VIP PASSES
VIP TICKETS OR PASSES (with free entry for debsireland.com events nationwide) must be claimed in advance of any event. The relevant contact is on ecah pass and admission is only granted following contact.
Deposits are non refundable.The ticket must be paid in full before the deadline of April the 1st. This is made clear to all committees when booking the event.If the ticket is not paid in full before the deadline allocated the deposit will be lost.
If the situation arises that an event may need to be cancelled or rescheduled for a number of reasons listed below* DEBSireland.COM will willingly offer the following,
- Full value and return of all payment received to that date, up to 12 weeks to the event.
- 40% of the value of all payment received to date, up to 8 weeks to the event.
- 20% of the value of all payment received to date, up to 4 weeks to the event.
These refunds are only available in the case where we cannot accommodate in another venue and at a suitable date for all parties involved.
Act of God
Inevitable Natural Accidents
Any breach in contract by the other party involved i.e. debs committee, may result in the cancellation of the event by DEBSireland.COM in which case no refund will be offered. If numbers diminish from the original contract signed by the debs committee DEBSireland.COM reserve the right to alter the package or even cancel the event!
Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged unless the event has been cancelled or rescheduled for one of the above reasons. Lost or damaged tickets will not be replaced. This includes tickets purchased through committees or online.
All discounts offered by stores and companies in Ireland and abroad through the DEBSireland.COM discount section are to the best of our knowledge still viable. If a store/company refuses at any stage to honour discount exactly as they have offered on our website (taking terms and conditions into consideration) we do not hold any liability for the amount lost nor do we obtain any responsibility to honour the discount. We would appreciate any customers who have trouble receiving a discount from any advertising store to let us know immediately.
Quotes offered online are given to match all details and information supplied by the customer at that time. If any details should change e.g. numbers attending, venue choices etc, the quote will be revised accordingly. Committee "freebies" or perks are available upon request and subject to package details.
Lost & Found
DEBsireland.COM hold no responsibility for any items lost or stolen at our events. We offer a lost & found section as a service for customers free of charge. Items will only be held for 60 days following which they will be donated to a local charity. If you wish to retrieve any items lost or stolen you will be asked to pay for postage and packaging.
Any comments or opinions portrayed in video footage of an event held by DEBSireland.COM will be the opinions of the individual or individuals involved in voicing them and not in any way the thought’s, opinions, or beliefs of DEBSireland.COM.
Following the draw, once a school has been informed that they have won the free debs competition all additional guests/attendees are added at a nominal fee.
€100 commission can be gained by any person who can pass on a contact for a school which have yet to book their debs and will be passed on if and only if the school, following the initial contact decide to book with DEBSireland.COM. The contact must be the first contact number we receive for the school involved. In the event where several contacts are passed on for the same school the commission will be handed out to the initial contact and at DEBSireland.COM’ discretion. There is no limit on the amount of commission that can be received by any one person.
Social Media giveaways/competitions
Prizes must be claimed within 72 hours of winning. Winner must comply with any rules/regulations set with competition.
Prizes can be redistributed at DEBSireland.COM's discretion.
Prizes referencing "free" or additional "extras" for a debs night inclusive of prizes awarded as part of the "6th year giveaway" are only redeemable against DEBSireland.COM debs and cannot be used for any other venue or company.
12 DAYS OF GIVEAWAYS (FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM)
Prizes won are ONLY redeemable with debsireland.com! Your 2020 event must be booked or in the process of being booked with debsireland.com. Prizes are no longer valid if booking through other venues or companies. Winners are selected at random through facebook entries. Schools MAY win more than one prize. Schools/students have no longer than 60 days (from winning post on facebook) to claim prize.
Free Debs Terms & Conditions
By participating you agree to the requirements set out in all promotional materials and the following General Terms and Conditions.
- Open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, unless otherwise stated. Not open to residents of the UK including Northern Ireland. Not open to employees (or their immediate families) of DEBSireland.COM, its agencies or anyone else professionally associated. Entrants must be over 15. The promoter reserves the right to request proof of identity or to verify eligibility conditions.
- Maximum one entry per person unless otherwise stated. Entries via agents or third parties or the use of multiple identities and email addresses are not permitted.
- Entries must be completed online by 31st December prior to the year of the debs event!
- Winners will be selected in a random draw within 5 days of the closing date from all correct entries received.
- The promoter reserves the right to disqualify late, misdirected, incomplete, corrupted, lost, illegible or invalid entries.
- Online entries: The promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the website and is not responsible for any disruption to the promotion or the website due to technical problems or otherwise due to events outside of its reasonable control.
- We require a response from the winner before we award any prize and no response is received after we have made reasonable efforts to make contact, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to someone else. The Promoter has no responsibility to anyone who has not responded.
- No cash or other alternative prizes are available.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or sold by winners & only one free Debs is available to the value of €20,000.
- The Promoter has arranged this Promotion in good faith but, to the fullest extent allowed by law, accepts no responsibility for loss or damages as a result of anyone participating in the Promotion or any aspect of any prize awarded. Your legal rights as a consumer are not affected.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the promotion or extend or resume the entry period or disqualify any participant at any time without giving advance notice and will do so if it cannot be guaranteed that the promotion can be carried out fairly or correctly for technical, legal or other reasons or if the Promoter suspects that any person has been manipulating entries or the results or has acted unethically in any other way.
- The winner & school agrees to take part in publicity in connection with the prize draw.
- The promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the promotion without prior notice.
- By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Email safety In the event that we wish to contact you in connection with your entry we will do so via an email or by phone with a follow up e-mail.
- Winners may be required to participate in reasonable related publicity without further payment or permission. The Promoter may publish first name, surname initial, age and/or town/city/school.
- For information regarding the names of the winner (and, if applicable, their winning entries) email Debsireland.com quoting Free Debs Competition. Unfortunately we are unable to return any entries sent to us by post.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and we reserve the right not to correspond on any matter.
- Entries will only be valid if the debs has been booked through DEBSIreland.com and the balance of their debs is paid in full on or before May 1st of the year of entrance.
- The laws of ROI apply and any disputes will be dealt with in the ROI courts only.
- Overnight accommodation is not included.
All photography taken on the night (or at any events run by debsireland.com including "Ireland's Best Dressed Debutante") by both debsireland.com photographers and outsourced photographers is the property of the photographer once posed for by any willing participant. Please be aware photo's may often be used for promotional purposes and will often be used on Facebook and online alongside print media. No royalties will be issued to anyone who may feature in these photo's as they are property of both the photographer and debsireland.com.
€1000 ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGE GIVEAWAY VIA FACEBOOK (2017)
Prize is only attainable at a debsireland.com event and cannot be used at any other venue or with any other company.
Prize is winners selection/selections from our entertainment options to the value of €1000
If the winning school have alread selected 5 or more items from our "entertainment package" list the amount can be used against final amount owed alternatively
Prize is clamined and retained following the booking of a debsireland.com debs
Terms & Conditions for DEBSireland.COM “ScratchCard giveaway”
(in reference to scratch cards sent and received in August/September/October 2016)
Any prizes won on scratchcards cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Prizes and the use of scratchcards are limited to one per school only.
Scratchcards and any prizes won may not be exchanged for any cash or monetary replacement.
Prizes won are only redeemable against DEBSireland.COM debs and are not available when booking through any other hotel/company.
Prizes won belong only to the school to which the brochure was originally sent and cannot be swapped or exchanged with any other school.
Prizes are only Valid for booking 2016 Debs balls.
Prizes may not be redeemed against the booking or Pre-debs or graduation balls and are on offer for Debs Balls only.
Great 100 Giveaway
For every 100 likes and shares received on the particular post in relation to the "great 100 giveaway" one person chosen at random will receive the cash prize of €100.
Other prizes mentioned in the post are only valid when used against a 2015 debs booked with DEBSireland.COM and cannot be redeemed at an event by any other organiser or venue. These prizes include the following!
100 x shots! ( for your school and received on the night of your debs following booking with debsireland.com)
100 x retro candy bags! (for your school redeemable at any stage of your choice during the 2015 school year or on the night of your debs if preferred )
€100 drinks vouchers! ( only received on the night of your debs following booking with debsireland.com)
€100 off your debs tickets! (following your debs being booked with debsireland.com)
The competition is capped at a maximum of 500 likes and shares, if and when that point is reached! At this point all giveaways will cease unless the company decide to extend the offer and run again!
Terms & Conditions for DEBSireland.COM “ScratchCard On the night giveaway”
Free drink is available at the bar and to the value of €5.00
Holiday is to the value of €1000.00. A selection of travel dates will be offered.
Champagne can be collected from the cloakroom.
€1000 cash will be presented in the form of a cheque to the winner on the night.
€2 can be collected form the cloakroom.
Free shot is redeemable at cloakroom only. Not from the bar. No selection is offered.
BEST DRESSED DEBUTANTE
DEBSireland.COM reserve the right to eliminate any competitor from the competition at any stage during the competition for any reason they see fit.
The details of the competition can change during the year at any stage in order to accommodate more or fewer contestants in the final round as DEBSireland.COM see fit!
Check out our Facebook!!
TY BALL TICKETS
Dundalk TY Ball tickets are on sale from November 1st through to March 1st only! Tickets purchased after this deadline will be refunded in full and ticketholders will not be granted access/admissions to the venue